DBA reference books?

From: Kevin Grant <kgrant_at_rocknet.net.au>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 00:45:08 GMT

Hi,

Does anybody have any recommendations for DBA reference books. Those that are useful to the DBA in everyday or emergency Situations?

BTW - this is apart from the standard Oracle reference set.

I've had a look at the Oracle DBA Handbook and a couple from O'Reilly (Oracle Scripts, Oracle Performance Tuning) but before I hand over the cash I would like others thoughts on the subject.

Thanks.

Kev.

--
Kevin Grant
kgrant_at_rocknet.net.au Received on Tue Jan 26 1999 - 18:45:08 CST