Re: Performance Tunning over WAN

From: Nuno Souto <nsouto_at_acay.com.au>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 00:50:17 +1100

You shouldn't have to be 100% for ORACLE. Does it go at that with a LAN? Probably not. If it is a typical C/S application, then you do NOT want it to use bandwidth at the rate of 100% solid. There will be short bursts, but that's it. It all depends on what the application is doing.

--
Cheers
Nuno Souto