Re: Unable to Drop the Package

From: Maija-Leena Kangasmäki <maija-leena.kangasmaki_at_tieto.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 07:13:38 GMT

I had a similar problem once. No one was using the database and I still couldn't drop an object. I think there was a hanging process that was holding a lock or something like that. I shutdown and restarted the database and everything worked fine. Are you sure that there is no session that could be using your package, maybe some batchjob ?

Regards,

Maija-Leena