Re: Oracle 8 Partitioning- Help!

From: Someone <Someone_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 1999 21:19:04 +0800

All those information can be found in Oracle server documentation...

But when consider using partitioning, you must ensure you have Enterprise edition bought by you or your company. This feature is not available to Personal Oracle 8 or Oracle 8 standard edition. And ensure someone in your company knows about it before installation because managing various partitions is not easy. Make sure you have several harddisks to benefit from this new feature.

John Koo
johnkoo_at_i-wave.net