About Oracle weblistener

From: Johnny Verhoeven <johnny_at_pentasystems.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 1999 23:34:44 +0100

I am affraid that this is the wornk newsgroup for this but. I could not find a specific newsgroup on OWS.

Two Questions :

  1. Is there such a newsgroup and what is its name.
  2. I would like to contact someone who made OWS succesuflly work on port 80.

Thanks

Johnny Verhoeven Received on Sat Jan 23 1999 - 16:34:44 CST