Re: Migrating Data: PROBLEMS!

From: Stéphane Faroult <sfaroult_at_oriolecorp.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 1999 14:05:00 -0800

I don't know the reason for your problem, nor do I know the tool you are using. However, I recently had to extract data from a 80Mb .dbf file to reinject it into Oracle, and I wrote a small C program which generates a flat file usable by SQL*Loader. It worked well for my data, I don't guarantee anything about yours, but if you know C perhaps you could try it and possibly adapt it? I have run it successfully on Sun and DEC/Alpha machines. Let me know if you want it.

--
Regards,

  Stéphane Faroult
  Oriole Corporation Received on Sat Jan 23 1999 - 16:05:00 CST