Re: Error message:Archival required?

From: <satar_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 1999 00:51:36 GMT

Actually the problem is that the Archive log destination is full. You must deal with the archived log files as you see fit (delete, copy to tape, etc.) so that you can make room for the new archived logs.

Basically, Oracle will wait until you make room.

Good Luck,
Satar
Oracle DBA/UNIX System Admin
Advanced Enterprise Solutions