External Procedures in PL/SQL

From: Super Kev <steve.bright_at_capgemini.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 17:05:35 -0000

Has anyone got a library of useful C dll's that I can rob instead of writing my own ( which involves becoming acquainted with C for starters ) to run server processes from PL/SQL calls.

The things I'm looking to do are :

Execute DOS commands.
Return a list of files from a server directory. Access an Access database
Access Excel Spreadsheets

I know some of these can be done using COM but I also know there is an alert message window bug when calling COM from Oracle.

Are there any decent websites about with downloads ?? Received on Fri Jan 22 1999 - 11:05:35 CST