Re: Copying PeopleSoft instances via Export/Import

From: Dennis Buddenborg <buddman_at_flash.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 15:08:54 GMT

John, We're running PS 6.02 and the following ten PS tables are the ones that I DO NOT overlay with source data. This will leave your security intact on your destination database. I've been performing this procedure to refresh our development and testing instances from our production instance with great success for some time. Prior versions of PS didn't affect as many tables.

        pslock, psoprdefn, psauthitem, psprcsrqst, ps_prcsdefn,ps_serverdefn, ps_serverclass, psprcsprfl, psprcsrqstxfer and psprcsrunctnl

Good luck,
Dennis Buddenborg
OCP DBA - Valeo, Inc.

               .