Deinstallation of Ora7 Trial Version on NT Server failed

From: Peter Hoff <phoff_at_ford.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 10:52:05 +0100

I could remove almost all products with Oracle's Installer. Only required support files could not be removed. Some DLLs are still in use. At system startup oemtbar.exe is searched in /%oracle home%/Bin/ and not found.

Can anybody tell me where to search for the caller of oemtbar.exe and some DLLs (i.e. core35.dll)? I already cleaned
the registry manually.
If there is no help can I install Ora8
Full Version anyway?

Thanks a lot for your efforts. Received on Fri Jan 22 1999 - 03:52:05 CST