Oracle7 Server Manager---Need Help launching

From: mmarvin <mmarvin_at_home.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 04:07:48 GMT

Hello All,

I have Oracle7 for Workgroups on AIX 4.1.5. When I execute the command svrmgrm I get the error below:

MGR-02042: unable to open resource file: masm.res.

The file, of course, doesn't exist on the machine. However it does exist on the installation CD in the format

masm.res_

which I assume is some kind of compression. It seems that Oracle 7 for Workgroup doesn't install the necessary components to run the gui based svrmgrm.

Can anyone instruct me on how to get around this if there is a way around.

Thanks M. Received on Thu Jan 21 1999 - 22:07:48 CST