HELP! Can't kill session

From: <larionov_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 20:13:42 GMT

Hi,

I have started some query yesterday from SQL*Plus and then I realized it is not what I want, so I pressed Ctrl-C, but it did not respond.

When I try "ALTER SYSTEM KILL SESSION" I always get

ERROR at line 1:
ORA-00031: session marked for kill

(I tried it about 50 times)
It is still running and taking some system resources. It is highly undesirable to shut database down now.

Please help me kill this session!

I use Oracle 8.0322 on Solaris platform.

Thank you!

Michael.