pro*C question

From: <wweng_at_ei.org>
Date: 21 Jan 1999 19:48:07 GMT

I got these two errors when I tried to compile the c source code I generate

sqlglm                              /var/tmp/cca000UI1.o
sqlcxt                              /var/tmp/cca000UI1.o
ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to a.out

What library I should link to in order to make it work?

Thanks

wei Received on Thu Jan 21 1999 - 13:48:07 CST