US-ATL-ORACLE DBAS NEEDED ASAP to START NEXT WEEK

From: <ram_at_cicube.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 16:52:12 GMT

Cybertech Information International, Inc. is a rapidly growing Software Development/Consulting company based in Atlanta, GA. We are looking for ORACLE DBAs to start work next week. We will be interviewing qualified candidates as early as the same day they submit the resume.

Position: ORACLE DBAs who will, apart from performing their regular role as an ORACLE DBA also perform the following:
-Data Modelling from the Object Model
-Write Stored Procedures

Experience: Atleast 3 years as an ORACLE DBA Qualification: Minimum BS or equivalent Location: Norcross, GA
Pay: Open, commensurate with experience and qualification.

For immediate consideration please e-mail resume to hrd_at_cicube.com or fax it to 770-346-9570.

HRD,
Cybertech Information International, Inc. Alpharetta, GA

http://www.dejanews.com/ Search, Read, Discuss, or Start Your Own Received on Thu Jan 21 1999 - 10:52:12 CST