Personal Oracle and OEM

From: Douglas Van Horn <dvanhorn_at_facstaff.wisc.edu>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 09:38:51 -0600

I have not been able to install Personal Oracle and OEM on the same machine. My intention was to have the OEM repository on my local machine rather than one of my Unix boxes I administer. The installation aborted with this error message: "The ORACLE80.EXE file is linked to missing export NZ80.DLL:nztpfvec". After I removed Oracle products and reinstalled on my local machine, I get this error message prior to other Oracle error messages popping up. Its not a show stopper but its a pain in the neck. Any ideas on removing this error message *or* on both products residing on one PC?

Thanks for any replies.                         <<<< Doug >>>>