OEM - notification problem

From: <kshave_at_health.gov.mb.ca>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 13:54:05 GMT

I have been using Oracle Enterprise Manager for several months and I've set up all of my nodes, databases etc. However, one agent that I connect to constantly sends threshold warnings of CPU utilization = 100%. I get this every 5 seconds and when I look on the server (IBM AIX 3.2.5) I see that the CPU utilization is normal (not 100%). OEM works properly with other IA's on other IBM AIX 3.2.5 servers.

Has anybody experienced this and solved the problem?

-Keith

http://www.dejanews.com/ Search, Read, Discuss, or Start Your Own Received on Thu Jan 21 1999 - 07:54:05 CST