Re: Virtual Host on Application Server

From: Stewart Burnett <Stewart_at_burnettms.nospam.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 09:32:08 -0000

When you set up the Web Listener you need to specify all the possible alternatives under the addresses and ports section. You presumable only have 'hostname' set up as a 'Host Name', you need to add others like '195.100.100.1', or 'hostname.co.uk' if you want the listener to respond to them.

Stewart Burnett