Re: NT vs. Novell

From: Piquet <PiquetRemoveThisToReply_at_bigpond.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 14:13:36 +1100

If you are used to administering a Novell network, Oracle will fit in nicely using NDS. Otherwise, you need to find away to administer both an NT network, and a Novell network. I would also suggest running it on a different PC to the file server - Although, it is quite stable... We haven't had any problems yet.

Piquet Received on Wed Jan 20 1999 - 21:13:36 CST