Re: Need help..

From: Pat Minnis <pminnis_at_maverick.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 20:52:52 -0600

I would welcome other responses on this. I still run into difficulty now and then.
It I get that message on uninstall, I uninstall one piece at a time instead. If I get the message on these, I uninstall another component first and try again, etc...
It gets a little cumbersome and sometimes I can't get around it, I just go ahead and uninstall it.
In the rare cases I get an error on other products after uninstalling, I reinstall the product and try again until I get it right.