Re: SHUT IMMEDIATE !!!! PROBLEM !!(URGENT!!)

From: Sang Ryung Lee <srlee_at_shinsegi.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 09:46:21 +0900

As your alert_log file said, I think you did shutdown " normal" instead of "immediate".
If your DB has the transactions being processed when you do shutdown immediate, DB waits until all of transactions roll back. If some transaction is being processed,you should waits until the transaction is finished or the transaction rollback.

S.R. Lee