How much memory does server have?

From: Dennis Otero <dr.otero_at_mailexcite.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 09:51:58 -0500

I know this has been posted in the past but I lost this valuable information. In unix I have had a hard time finding out how much memory the server has. In HPUX glance can tell me only if glance is available. Vmstat does not give me what I want, physical memory. Top doesn't either.

In AIS it takes several command to find out how many cards and how much memory on each card, ie: lsdev -Cc memory, lsattr -El mem0, etc.

I also need the Sun Solaris commands. DEC would be nice just to complete the unix servers.

Oracle DBA in Sunny Tampa, Fl. Received on Wed Jan 20 1999 - 08:51:58 CST