reference the sql statement that produce an error

From: Stéphane Parenteau <stephane.parenteau_at_capitale.qc.ca>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 09:38:49 -0500

hi,

my environment is oracle 8.0.4

when a sql statement include in a database package have an error (like ora-01031: insufficient privileges), I want to know this sql statement.

So, I want to know the sql statement that produce the error and put this in a table.
Like I do with the sqlcode, sqlermm.

Thanks a lot.

Stéphane Parenteau (Sparinfo)
sparinfo_at_sympatico.ca (418)660-7972 (maison) stephane.parenteau_at_capitale.qc.ca (418)646-8521 http://www3.sympatico.ca/sparinfo