Re: Oracle application server (pl/sql cartridge)

From: <aa9611_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 21:50:41 GMT

Hi,

Thanx a ton. As of now, I have no knowledge of Java(no doubt started now). So please give me the code for this.

My purpose is to get a functionality similar to field level triggers in Forms4.5 and I want to do the validation right after the user leaves the text box.

Also please tell me where can I find what are the different values of cattributes in each of the htp functions.

Thanks for the help.