bitmap index

From: Xueyou Hu <xhu_at_cceb.upenn.edu>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 17:08:30 -0500

hi,
I am trying to create bitmap index to speed query, but I can't create it with " create bitmap index patcas_patid_bmap on patcas(patid) storage (initial 50K next 50K pctincrease 0) tablespace app_indx", I get a invalid create command message. our Oracle is 7.3.3., anybody can tell me why, thanks a lot.

stanley hu Received on Tue Jan 19 1999 - 16:08:30 CST