Oracle 8 Replication

From: Pedro Ramos <apmramos_at_mail.telepac.pt>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 13:44:48 GMT

Hi all,

I am trying to use Oracle 8 Basic Replication, I set up Oracle 8 with the typical options, but I think I have to run some kind of scripts to create the actual objects that will allow Replication to be used.

Can you tell me what SQL scripts I have to run ? What did I miss ?

Thanks a lot

Pedro

mailto: apmramos_at_mail.telepac.pt Received on Tue Jan 19 1999 - 07:44:48 CST