Question on operating system

From: <arunal_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 09:10:03 GMT

hi all,

   I am a new bie.Can anyone tell me about a site wherein i can get answers and/or send in queries for some basic doubts about operating systems like deadlocks,semaphores,concurrency issues,cpu scheduling and such other basic things in general, not about any particular operating system. Any help is greately appreciated.
Thanx in advance
U can send mail to my hotmail address also- arunal_at_hotmail.com regards
aruna