Windows 98 Client for Oracle 8 on NT

From: Robert Porter <bob_porter_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 23:26:21 -0500

I have just received a CD set from Oracle under the Try&Buy program. It is Oracle 8 Server for NT version 8.0.3 I have installed it on my NT server running NT 4.0 SP3. The database is up and I can connect locally on the server. When I try to install the 95 client off the CD I get an immediate GPF! Any suggestions as to how I can get the client to install under Windows 98 would be greatly appreciated!

P.S. I did not download the software I ordered the CD. I know the 95/98 client does not come in the download version, but it appears to be on the Server CD I received.

Cheers,

Bob Porter Received on Mon Jan 18 1999 - 22:26:21 CST