Context: URL store: socket open error

From: David Schwartz <davidschwartz_at_elucidate.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 16:29:48 -0500

I'm using Oracle 8.0.4 on Windows NT and ConText release 2.3.6

I'm trying to create an index with a URL-based policy, but when Context tries to index the documents it returns the error.

DRG-11621: URL store: socket open error for <document url>

Other pertinent info is that this is the second database I have running on my local machine. The first uses Context also.

Any advice would be appreciated.

                   David