Re: Copying PeopleSoft instances via Export/Import

From: Eric hanson <ehanson_at_gr.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 15:06:35 -0700

There is a method of migrating the Peoplesoft security from one database to another. I don't have that detail with me, you could contact Customer connection for the script examples. It is a very simple process. I have done this several times by moving the security tables to a flat file, create the new database and then import the security using Datamover. Good Luck.

Eric Hanson, DBA