Re: Object Table !

From: John Koo <johnkoo_at_i-wave.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 1999 18:16:15 -0800

Kenny Lim wrote:

> Hi Guys,
>
> I am just a student and have a very simple question.
>
> Why when I try to create a table object, I get the prompt
>
> "ERROR at line 1: ORA-00439: feature not enabled: Objects
>
> I am using oracle 8.04 and it should support object creation. Please advise.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Regards,
>
> Kenny.

Hi Kenny,

   would you mind telling us :

  1. which version of Oracle (PO8, O8 standard or O8 Enterprise) did you use ?
  2. what was the working platform ? (NT, Unix or other?)
  3. and what was the actual SQL statements you used to create object?

Thanks

John Koo
johnkoo_at_i-wave.net Received on Sun Jan 17 1999 - 20:16:15 CST