Re: Error: Oracle Redo Log Archival

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 1999 07:09:21 +0100

Hi Thomas,

Connect to the database using servermanager as internal and issue archive log list.
This will tell you whether automatic archiving is active. To make sure automatic archival is active all the time the following line should be in your init.ora:
log_archive_start = true

The default is FALSE.

Hth,
Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA