import oracle7 into oracle6

From: Dave Nguyen <dbanguyen_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 09:24:18 -0800

Hi, can anyone tell me if this is possible? I am trying to import tables from Oracle 7.3.2 into Oracle 6.0. Is this possible? I know you can import from 6.0 to 7.3.2 but there are some changes to the datatypes (char to varchar2). If this is not possible, please advise on any other alternatives. Both databases are on Sun.
Thanks in advance.