oracle Web server problem!!! or help me spock.

From: Rolland Cright <rcright_at_io-dyne.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 10:11:13 -0500

Hi,

    We have an oracle web application that WAS running. Recently our IP pulled a fast one and changed the IP addresses without our knowledge. O.K. We got the old addresses back that afternoon.

    Since then the Oracle Web Services (OWS) seem to runaway and render the site unusable after about an hour or so.

    Is there anyone out there that has seen this before?

    If not do you have an educated guess or likely reason for the problem?

Thanks in advance, cheers.

Rolland Cright Received on Fri Jan 15 1999 - 09:11:13 CST