Re: Rogue NT Services OracleStartMyDatabase How to Remove

From: Piotr Kolodziej <pkol_at_otago.gda.pl>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 15:27:33 +0100

Mursheen Durkin wrote in message <369f4999.0_at_news.proweb.co.uk>...
>Adam as I said it does not appear in the instance manager (oradim73) Thanks
>anyway

You may use brute force method. If you want only to remove a services run regedit and from \\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services remove trees of OracleServiceMyDataBase and OracleStartMyDataBase. They would not appear at next NT startup. However datafiles /if any/ would persist.

HTH,
--
Piotr Kolodziej pkol_at_otago.gda.pl
Just my private opinion. Received on Fri Jan 15 1999 - 08:27:33 CST