Re: A row locking problem that baffles all...

From: Rick <Rick.UK_at_nospam.btinternet.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 14:13:57 -0800

It would appear that what you want can't be done. No-one here seems able to answer your question and Oracle can't. However, various sensible suggestions have been made as to how you can avoid the original problem occurring.

If it is such a big problem that it needs solving then I think you'll have to make changes to the application. If it ain't then why not just accept people's suggestions with grace? - or are you just out to show that you've got a problem which no-one can solve? If so I guess you've probably got more of a problem than you think....

Rick:-)