PMON traces -- What would cause this?

From: <skubiszewski_at_Eisner.DECUS.Org>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 18:12:38 GMT

Hi! We're running Oracle v7.2.3 on HP-UX v10.01 (development system.) Each and every workday, exactly 1 trace file is dropped by PMON (all between 9AM-5PM.) This seems to indicate that one of our developers/testers is doing something repeatedly to cause it, but what? What would cause PMON to tracefile?

I'd like to discover the source of this mystery before the application they are working on goes into production.

Thank you!

Rose Received on Thu Jan 14 1999 - 12:12:38 CST