How to integrate an PROGRESS-database into an ORACLE-database-strukture

From: Management auf Zeit <ti.ingenieurservice_at_gmx.de>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 12:35:07 GMT

Hi,

together with an specialized user-application I got a PROGRESS-database-system (Vers. 8.3).
Now I have the idea to integrate that systen into an ORACLE-database-structure.
With the first step both systems should running on the same machine (WIN95 or NT 4.0). Later in a Server/Client-architectur.

Is there anywhere who knows what is to do?

Thanks for any hints

Carlo Received on Thu Jan 14 1999 - 06:35:07 CST