Re: Database import SOS

From: Rüdiger J. Schulz <r.schulz_at_berlin.de>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 12:39:39 +0000

try to use the command - line utility "imp"! you must have an user in your database that equals to the user (schema) who export (creates) the dump-file!

--
b e r l i n . d e - d e r o n l i n e d i e n s t d e r s t a d t

Primus-Online Berlin-Brandenburg GmbH & Co. KG debis Haus am Potsdamer Platz
10875 Berlin

Rüdiger J. Schulz
Technik

tel: +49 (30) 2554-1497