alter session set current_schema

From: Gerard H. Pille <ghp_at_skynet.be>
Date: 13 Jan 1999 07:42:40 GMT

This works from an sqlplus session, but is it possible to use this from within forms? dbms_session doesn't seem to provide it, and I've tried using dynamic sql, but it doesn't seem to work (I get ORA-924 for tables which are known from within the schema) --
Kind Regards,

Gerard Received on Wed Jan 13 1999 - 01:42:40 CST