OAS4.0.6.4 - Just upgraded from 3.0.2 and LiveHTML does not work

From: Michael Paxton <packo_at_apex.net.au>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 13:41:44 +1100

I have just upgraded OAS 3.0.2 to 4.0.6.4 and successfully (apparently) migrated my old cartridges etc. There are still a couple of relatively minor things I have not done because I cant interrupt the functioning of OAS3.0.2 until I am sure 4 can fill its place. At this point in time I cannot get the Live HTML cartridge to do ANYTHING - It simply does not respond to connections (eventually it times out). I am confident that the cartridge configuration is OK...I have even rebuilt the site manually from the ground up. Has anyone had a simillar problem? (with a solution??).

On a simillar note does anyone have a stable installation of: Oracle 7.3.3 and OAS (version something or other) supporting PLSQL and LiveHTML cartridges.
So far we have had trouble with OAS 3.0.1.8 (Listener failure), 3.0.2.0.0 (LiveHTML garbling long lines and MSDOS text) and now 4.0.6.4

Any help would be appreciated.

Michael Paxton Received on Tue Jan 12 1999 - 20:41:44 CST