ODBC and Web Application Server

From: jfguyard <jfguyard_at_swissonline.ch>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 20:47:22 GMT

Hi

Having our database, where I work, on a digital unix platform, where the Oracle (web) application server also is installed, we would like to develop a reporting system based on MS-Word at the client side. Reports (MS-Word) should run in batch or background mode.

How can it be done? How can Oracle Web Server (version 3.0.2) start MS-Word?

Thanks in advanc eand best regards.
--
Surf Usenet at home, on the road, and by email -- always at Talkway. http://www.talkway.com Received on Tue Jan 12 1999 - 14:47:22 CST