Upgrade to Oracle8

From: Chuck Hamilton <chuckh_at_safeaccess.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 15:20:11 GMT

We are considering an upgrade from Oracle7 to Oracle8. If once we are running on 8 we find performance problems or some other reason to go back to 7, how difficult is it and what needs to be done. --
Chuck Hamilton
chuckh_at_safeaccess.net

Never share a foxhole with anyone braver than yourself! Received on Tue Jan 12 1999 - 09:20:11 CST