Re: How to restore a controlfile ?

From: Vimal <vthangavel_at_lucent.com>
Date: 12 Jan 1999 14:52:07 GMT

Hi,

check your initsid.ora file and the first file in that CONTROL_FILES parameters
would be used for the reading though it writes to all files.

so the first entry should be correct with location and path.

then restart the instance

vimal.

Xavier Gabalda <xgabalda_at_vincle.es> wrote in article <77ff4v$jf6$1_at_diana.bcn.ibernet.es>...