Re: How to find out when a rollback segment was created?

From: MarkP28665 <markp28665_at_aol.com>
Date: 11 Jan 1999 23:41:10 GMT

From: mingye.zhang_at_usa.net >>
I have difficulty to find out when a rollback segment was created and by whom. <<

I do not have access to my system to check, but I think that rollback segments information is available in sys.dba_objects which does have a creation date.

As far as who created the segment I think you are out of luck unless you have auditing of the create command turned on. Whoever created the segment had to be a DBA or have had access to svrmgrl via connect internal.

Good hunting.

Mark Powell -- Oracle 7 Certified DBA
- The only advice that counts is the advice that you follow so follow your own advice - Received on Mon Jan 11 1999 - 17:41:10 CST