HELP ME!!!

From: Daniel Cukier <danicuki_at_linux.ime.usp.br>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 15:53:49 -0200

I'm trying to test Oracle 8.0 here in my LAN.

I've download from Oracle Site 2 files: Oracle Server for Netware (+- 40Mb)
Oracle Client for NT/95 (+- 90Mb)

After days and days of download with GetRight, I finally downloaded theses files.

I've installed the Server and I think everything have run OK. I've installed the client too, on a Windows 98 machine. But I can't connect to the Server, using ODBC. Now, I don't know what part is not well installed: The server or the client?

I've read some documents from oracle trying to solve my problem, but I couldn't

When I run "ORALOAD" in Netware Server, everything seems to be OK, all NLM files are load, etc.

when I try the command "LOAD SVRMGR30", the system goes down and I have to reboot the computer.

I've tried to run "LOAD SVRMGR30" without loading "ORALOAD" before. Now, SVRMGR loads, but I can't connect to the server (of course, because I didn't run "ORALOAD")

When the system goes down, some memory addresses are shown. These message appears too:
 "TNSLsnr #0000 Process"...

PLEASE, anybody, HELP ME!!!

Thanks a lot

Daniel
danicuki_at_linux.ime.usp.br Received on Mon Jan 11 1999 - 11:53:49 CST