can't start names server

From: <steve_young_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 17:46:37 GMT

I am using Net8 assistent to create names server. However, I am not able to start the server:
NN0-00050: serious errors in configuration data, server cannot run

I set the names as my machine name, host as 'oranamesrvr0', port as '1575'. I also have the following sqlnet.sql file: NAMES.DIRECTORY_PATH= (ONAMES, TNSNAMES, HOSTNAME) NAMES.PREFERRED_SERVERS =

		(ADDRESS_LIST =
		   (ADDRESS =

(COMMUNITY = my_pc.world)
(PROTOCOL = TCP)