Re: DBMS_DDL.ANALYZE_OBJECT and implicit commit

From: pav <ilpav_at_chat.ru>
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 1999 23:45:20 +0300

Yes, it does. As any other DDL statement. Why don't you keep list of tables you want to analyze in dynamic array which is stored in SGA.
Then at the end of your procedure you can repeat cycle again analyzing tables.
But anyway I think it isn't a good idea to analyze tables during normal work. It takes a lot of time.

snapondba_at_hotmail.com wrote <776lap$fld$1_at_nnrp1.dejanews.com> ...