Re: ODBC Drivers

From: John Warner <jwarner_at_tivoli.com>
Date: 1999/01/08

You do need to have the Oracle client software installed. The DBD::Oracle module make requires some of the Oracle libraries in order to compile. You will also need to make sure to set up the TNS (in your OracleHomeDir/network/admin/tnsnames.ora file) for your SCO box so that the ODBC call gets mapped correctly to the Oracle db.

John Warner