Delphi, MSword

From: Sam Wong <swong_at_goimaginex.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 16:42:33 GMT

I am trying to insert the text into my document, but there is a error message "Insert is not supported in OLE object..." something like that. I want to insert the text into my document from my form, and I want to insert it as a bookmark.
Any help I will be appreciated. Thanks you!!!

Sam
Swong_at_goimaginex.net

Here is the code I have for the Insert procedure and the code for the create the word document.

{
uses

    ComObj;

procedure TForm1.MergeData;
var

   V : Variant;

begin

     SetFocus;
     V := WordApp.Documents;
     V.InsertText('Testing');

end;

procedure TForm1.NewDocClick(Sender: TObject); begin

     WordApp := CreateOleObject('Word.application');
     WordApp.Visible := True;
     WordApp.Documents.Add('C:\vested documents\acknowledgement.doc');
     MergeData;

end;