Help!

From: Doug Cowles <dcowles_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 1999 18:26:18 -0500

I'm trying to compile a package and it always says Warning! Package body compiled with compilation errors and won't run. But, if I do a show errors, or a show errors package body intfp2.exttest

or even look at user_errors, I don't see anything. It just says no errors.
I have no idea what is wrong, and this code has compiled successfully on many
other schemas. Does anyone have any ideas?